This page…my life even, is still coming together. Check back to see where I came up with Rugged Grace!
1. Demanding great effort, ability, or endurance
2. Strongly made and capable of withstanding rough handling.
1. Seemingly effortless beauty or charm of movement, form, or proportion.
2. A characteristic or quality pleasing for its charm or refinement.
3. A sense of fitness or propriety.
4. A disposition to be generous or helpful; goodwill.
5. Mercy; clemency.
6. Divine love and protection bestowed freely on people.
7. The state of being protected or sanctified by the favor of God.
8. Beauty, physical, intellectual, or moral; loveliness; commonly, easy elegance of manners; perfection of form.
Grace in women gains the affections sooner, and secures them longer, than any thing else.
9. (Myth.) Graceful and beautiful females, sister goddesses, represented by ancient writers as the attendants sometimes of Apollo but oftener of Venus. They were commonly mentioned as three in number; namely, Aglaia, Euphrosyne, and Thalia, and were regarded as the inspirers of the qualities which give attractiveness to wisdom, love, and social intercourse.