My newest blog friend, who I boldly mentioned in a blog last week, Mommy Said a Swear Word, nominated me for an award, that if accepted, makes me a Real Blogger.
I accept this award, and am participating with arms wide open. I’ve been blogging for a few years, which means that for a few years, I’ve been throwing my innermost workings with the internet world, trusting that they’ll take it, learn from it, and feel the world with me! I am grateful and thrilled to have been mentioned today on her blog, it’s giant compliment, and proof that my words are sometimes enjoyed as much as I love writing them.
As part of the rules, regulations, fine print, and blood pact made by participating, there are two steps. First, I have to reveal seven secrets about myself, and second, I have to share with you fifteen of my favorite blogs.
The first rule is toughest, because eeeeeeeeesh they’re secrets. Hopefully, I won’t have a new list of haters over it.
1. I am a control freak. Thus explaining my need to drive instead of being a passenger, my love for surprises but terrible reaction to them, by urges to scream at my mister for leaving his shoes in harmless places around the house, and the random overreactions to small things.
2. I liked the Twilight books. There, I said it.
3. I wear push-up bras daily. I’ve had two kids, I’m skinny, and I’ve got nothing left on top. The extra “support” gives me a much needed girlish figure.
4. I’m a little bit afraid of the dark. And by little bit, I mean that if I’m downstairs doing laundry at night, I leave the light on when I leave because if I don’t, obviously whatever is down there will chase me back up and there won’t be a witness to what it was.
5. I still feel like I haven’t found my place in this world. I do my job well every single day, I love my boss and coworkers, and all I can think about still, is about what else I could be doing. And something tells me it has to do with photography for Special Needs kiddos. That’s a cat I’ve for sure never let out of the bag.
6. When I was 8, I saw one of my friend’s dads run across his house naked, post-shower. (from the back only, don’t freak out people). He thought we were all outside. It was the first male ass I saw stark naked and I feel that this is a secret enough without me giving his name out ever. I’m blushing, BRB.
7. I hate baking. Which explains both why my brownies literally explode every time I make them, and why I can’t remember any baking lesson I’m ever given. I live for the lessons themselves though!
FricketyFrack, that was hard.
Part two! Below, are 15 of my daily check-in blogs. If I tell you why on each one, this blog will get crazylong, so just do me a favor and check them out!
I lied, I gave you 16, because I’m an overachieving list fanatic.